Blog Links

Pinterest Adventures             Good Books             Teacher Stuff             Weight Loss Surgery             Tutorials             Recipes             Essays            

Search This Blog

Link up with Me

Coming Soon! Mom's Monday Mingle

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Smoothie: Weight Watchers Friendly

I should call this a shake. It tastes like a cinnamon roll.  It is delicious and Weight Watchers friendly.

I am having it for dinner.  I have already used most of my points today.  I don't mind.  Did I mention that this is my favorite.


Combine one serving of vanilla protein powder with one cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.  I like EAS and Body By Vi.  Add 1 T of Sugar Free vanilla pudding powder,  and cinnamon to taste.

I have been using Mason Jars with my $12.00  blender.  Thank you Pinterest!

Blend until the cinnamon is fully blended in.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment