Blog Links

Pinterest Adventures             Good Books             Teacher Stuff             Weight Loss Surgery             Tutorials             Recipes             Essays            

Search This Blog

Link up with Me

Coming Soon! Mom's Monday Mingle

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Faux Cherry Cheesecake- Healthy Swaps: Weight Watchers Friendly Dessert

Is your significant other eating desert again?
It's okay, you don't have to throw your shoe at him. 

You, too can have dessert and still stay on track. Healthy Swaps are the way to go.

After reading Sleeved in the City's Weight Watcher's Faux Cheesecake recipe, I was inspired. I love cheesecake. My son asks for cheesecake for his birthday instead of cake.

I love going to that restaurant with cheesecake in the name. I feel guilty ordering my own piece, so I usually steal a bite or two from my husband's.   Heh, heh.  Quit rolling your eyes, Hubby!

Combine a container of Cherry Greek Yogurt,
2 Tablespoons of sugar free vanilla pudding mix (or cheesecake flavored vanilla pudding)
1 T of sweetener of your choice (if you need more sweetness)
1/2 tsp of vanilla

Mix together.

Top with fat free vanilla yogurt or whipped cream of some type.

Add a cherry on top if you have one around.  You could top it with a spoonful of no sugar added cherry pie filling.

Most Greek yogurt is four Weight Watchers points.

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment