Blog Links

Pinterest Adventures             Good Books             Teacher Stuff             Weight Loss Surgery             Tutorials             Recipes             Essays            

Search This Blog

Link up with Me

Coming Soon! Mom's Monday Mingle

Friday, February 15, 2013

Two Color Rhinestone T-Shirt: Silhouette Designer Edition Software

I had to wait a few days to post this. Now that I see via USPS that my daughter's Valentine's Day care package has arrived, I can share this project.


 My daughter is in a sorority and she is always crafting for her "Little". I wanted to make something special that she can keep or pass on to a friend. I bought the Greek letter shapes in the Silhouette Online Store.

 It was simple and easy to turn the shapes into a design via the Silhouette Designer Edition Software. I cut the shapes using template material I bought online. Placed it on the backer board that I showed you how to make earlier in this post:  Backer Board Tutorial

 I cut the outline of the letters separately from the inside. Using her sorority colors, I filled the inside of the letters with lavender rhinestones, and the offset is in crimson the other official sorority color. I brushed each template separately and lifted the rhinestones with transfer tape.


 I ironed on the inner rhinestones first.

 Then I carefully placed the outer rhinestones on and ironed them separately.


 It was a bit time consuming, but fun! Did I tell you that I love my Silhouette? I also love being able to schedule package pick ups at my home via the post office. It makes sending care packages so much easier!






13 comments:

  1. My daughter loves bling, but she's six so her design would be a little different :) We are starting a link up party on Thursdays (today:), and we would love for you to join us with this post and/or any others you would like to include. We are at allthingswithpurpose.com. Hope to see you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The printed design of those t-shirts are really inspired me.These designs are making in manually or by using graphic designs>>>I want to know the full form of EK.Is this any one name or company name???
    Bulk Tshirts
    Bulk T shirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discover online the sporty and fashionably designed Gaastra t-shirts for
    men in various colours made from top-quality and hard-wearing cotton.
    Stylist T-Shirt Shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Digital T-Shirt Printing
    Here are at Once Vamped we are a small printing company that believes in trying to supply wonderful fashionable t-shirts for a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah it's time consuming but the finished product is amazing. Using Wholesale rhinestones is a smart choice. Hope that you'll make another unique rhinestone t-shirt for us. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Hi, just check it out
    Idesignibuy for online T-Shirt design for youth.It's best t-Shirt design Software.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The printed designs showed in this blog are really impressive and indicative for creativity. I would like to know the designer of this EK if possible ?, and also i would like to suggest a unique tool for designing T-Shirts through online from Almamater Store @ T Shirt Design Software It's great and free t-Shirt Design Software/Play tool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You’ll see that designing your own shirts is probably one of the top 25 coolest things to do – ever. Seriously. No kidding. So what are you waiting for? Just click thru this hyperlink that says
    online t-shirt design maker (yeah, that link right there) and get your design

    ReplyDelete
  9. The most regularly utilized sites for t-shirt outlining and screen-printing are zazzle and street t-shirts. These are the most well known printers on the web. You can opt for t-shirt designer software for the UI and sales purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good post and interesting to see about "Two Color Rhinestone T-Shirt: Silhouette Designer Edition Software " and here i would like to share about t shirt designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow !!!
    I'm so happy with your blog site, it contains all the matter which i was searching for.
    It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. am appreciating your effort.You have a very nice collection. Design of t-shirt also impressive. There are many websites who famous for designer t shirts wholesale.
    Thanks for sharing such a nice blog..

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great project and perfect DIY project!!

    ReplyDelete