Blog Links

Pinterest Adventures             Good Books             Teacher Stuff             Weight Loss Surgery             Tutorials             Recipes             Essays            

Search This Blog

Link up with Me

Coming Soon! Mom's Monday Mingle

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Weight Watchers Friendly Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake

Last week I began forcing myself to count my points after a bigger than normal medication related weight gain.  My blog is pretty new, so if you are looking for lots of cool information, yeah, it's not here yet.  Soon, I promise!

However, I like to share every miniscule detail of my life, so this is just the place.  I need my readers to hold me accountable, so please keep an eye on me.

Weight Watchers and I are getting to know one another again.  It is the only way for me to make it through the holidays without completely looking like an Oompah Loompah.  (I am avoiding wearing orange and white for now.)  I did lose 3.5 pounds last week.  I have not resumed exercise since my recent bout of bronchitis due to the gag inducing coughing spasms that send my students running from the room in fear of me.

Today I am going to show you the yummy protein shake that I just made for lunch.  If you are a peanut butter fan, get ready to run out and buy the following ingredients:

1.  1 Serving of EAS Lean 15 Protein.  My Favorite!
2.  1 T of Sugar Free Jello Pudding Powder-Chocolate Fudge
3.  2 T of PB2-the less fattening form of peanut butter.
4.  1C of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

Mix well.  I have an Oster one serving smoothie maker that I use everyday.  I am motivated by one simple idea...this appliance does not create extra dishes to wash.  That's right!  The bottle you mix your smoothie in on the blender is the same one from which I sip my luscious tasting treat/lunch.

Here is the link to buy one from Amazon.   If you are especially hungry for peanut butter and chocolate,  you can run to Target and get one today.  If you want to avoid the holiday shopping crowds, wait until 7 PM when the Huskers play for the Big Ten championship against Wisconsin.  I promise you.  The stores will be deserted.

 http://www.amazon.com/Oster-BLSTPB-WOR-250-Watt-Blender-Orange/dp/B004T4LYCQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354396803&sr=8-1&keywords=oster+smoothie+blender

Obviously if you are not a nut fan, this will not appeal to you.  I LOVE peanut butter so much that we can not be in the same room together anymore.  I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate together.  My family hates it.  I thought I raised them right, so I will just blame my husband for passing on his sorry taste buds.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. how many weight watchers points plus is this smoothie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WW doesn't allow us to post point totals as they are copyrighted. You can message me on Facebook and I can give you more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the protein total for this? And how many ounces do you guess the serving to be? I just had gastric bypass done a little over a week ago and am already going crazy trying to find some good protein shakes. thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I get the EAS lean 15 Protein from?

    ReplyDelete